Greg Allen has developed a considerable reputation as one of Australia's finest water colourists, as well as one of the country's finest teachers. He is deeply committed to stimulating the student to achieve proficient and worthwhile outcomes with key lectures on subject identification and the importance of planning and design. He is an outstanding teacher, who is in much demand, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Highlights include the rugged scenery of the Flinders Ranges, One of Australia’s
oldest wine regions the Clare Valley and historic Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills.
- First-class teaching by world famous watercolor artist and teacher, Greg Allen.
- Welcome drinks and dinner
- Intensive painting sessions including demonstrations, painting instruction and critique sessions.
- The Flinders Ranges - some of the most spectacular and rugged scenery in South Australia
- The Cazneaux Tree, Flinders Ranges - subject of the famous
photograph entitled The Spirit of Endurance taken by Dick
Smiths’ grandfather Harold Cazneaux in 1937
- Visit the grand 19th
century Martindale Hall mansion in Mintaro as well as the
historic township of Auburn
- Adelaide Hills’ most famous town,
Hahndorf - Australia’s oldest surviving German
settlement and home to Hans Heysen for many years
- Visit the former home and studio of artist Sir
- Continental breakfasts daily
- Farewell drinks and dinner
- Workshop accompanied by a professional workshop manager
- A certificate confirming your successful completion of the Workshop