Seize this rare opportunity to go on a painting tour with one of the world’s best water-colourists whose easy approach and manner make him a favourite everywhere. Here’s your chance to really understand Charles Reid’s methods. After a sell-out audience at Charles’s series of workshops for Australian Artist Magazine we expect places to fill quickly on this tour, so register your interest immediately to avoid disappointment.
This workshop offers 13 days of painting and adventure around the beautiful quaint villages of the Cotswold’s and the coastal towns of Cornwall. Paint some of the very best sights to be found in England and experience the outstanding blend of historic locations, authentic village atmospheres and exemplary teaching from one of the world’s finest watercolor artists.
- First-class teaching by world famous artist and teacher Charles Reid
- Welcome drinks and dinner
- Intensive painting sessions including demonstrations, painting instruction and critique sessions.
- Stratford-upon-Avon, a
market town with more than 800 years of history, has many
buildings that survive today and would have been familiar to
- See Shakespeare’s birthplace
and New Place, the immortal playwright’s retirement home
- Continental breakfasts daily
- Warwick Castle - fine example of fourteenth century fortifications
complete with dungeons
- Full day of painting in Stratford-upon-
Ives in Cornwall. The town has been attracting artists for
decades that come to capture the area’s undeniable natural
- A full day of painting in beautiful St Ives
- A day of painting at Marazion, with stunning views toward the Lizard Peninsula
- A full day of painting in the beautiful harbor town of
- A day of painting at the fishing port of Mevagissey
- Farewell drinks and dinner
- Workshop accompanied by a professional workshop manager
- A certificate confirming your successful completion of the Workshop