John Lovett central Australia Workshop
WEDNESDAY 17 MAY – MONDAY 29 MAY, 2017
|Twin Share price
What's included in the price
- First-class teaching by world famous watercolor artist and teacher, John Lovett.
- Arrival transfer from Alice Springs airport to Glen Helen as per itinerary.
- Welcome drinks at Glen Helen.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Alice Springs, 4 nights’ accommodation at Glen Helen
and 4 nights’ accommodation at Uluru
- Continental breakfasts daily and 4 included dinners in Glen Helen and 1 dinner at Uluru.
- Sightseeing tour of Alice Springs.
- Intensive painting sessions including demonstrations, painting instruction
and critique sessions.
- Transfers as per the itinerary
- Airport departure transfer from the workshop hotel to Uluru airport.
- Farewell drinks.
- Workshop accompanied by a professional workshop manager.
- A certificate confirming your successful completion of the Workshop.
Not included in the price
- Travel arrangements not specified in the itinerary, such as air travel from your home to and from the workshop.
- Travel insurance. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself for cancellation, medical and hospital expenses, and other unforeseen expenses.
- Gratuities to the coach drivers and local guides.
- Sightseeing unless specified in the workshop itinerary.
- Drinks and meals other than those specified in the itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Airport and overseas arrival/departure taxes.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Passport and visa fees.