Greg Allen has developed a considerable reputation as one of Australia's finest water colourists, as well as one of the country's finest teachers. He is deeply committed to stimulating the student to achieve proficient and worthwhile outcomes with key lectures on subject identification and the importance of planning and design. He is an outstanding teacher, who is in much demand, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Paint some of the very best sights to be found in Italy! Cinque Terre is an artist’s dream where you will be able to paint the dramatic views of the five villages along the Italian coast. We then travel to Tuscany to experience the stunning scenery of this region. This 13 day painting workshop with Greg Allen gives workshop members the opportunity to truly experience ‘la dolce vita’, the sweet life.
- First-class teaching by world famous watercolor artist and teacher, Greg Allen.
- Welcome drinks and dinner
- Intensive painting sessions including demonstrations, painting instruction and critique sessions.
- The dramatic views of the towns and coast of Cinque Terre (Five Lands)
- Tuscan town of Radda in Chianti,
a beautiful medieval town enclosed in large defensive
- Continental breakfasts daily
- Chianti - a unique landscape, with
green, gentle hills covered with wide fields of vineyards and
olive groves, small stone villages, characteristic parishes
and countryside homes in stone
- Farewell drinks and dinner
- Workshop accompanied by a professional workshop manager
- A certificate confirming your successful completion of the Workshop
Optional extension tour to Florence 4 full days of painting only for dedicated painters